#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Friday, February 27, 2009

San Antonio, here I come!

I got the word tonight that my abstract submitted to the
Oncology Nursing Society Congress meeting at the end of April has been ACCEPTED.

I'm sooooo excited!!!

That means that I will give a brief 5-8 minute discussion on my research topic and answer moderated questions regarding my abstract and poster presentation.

Looks like I'll have my work cut out for me making this poster.
I'll have lots of help though.
I'm so glad for a husband and co-workers who have done these type things before.

Because I got accepted, Duke will fund my travel expenses and registration fees so this should be an awesome trip!

I'm planning to fly in early & stay maybe an extra day to get in some sight-seeing.
Sooooo exciting!!!

Better get to bed...it's another 6:30 a.m. day to get ready for an 8-5 day in the assessment lab.

Good night!
>

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!