#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day...hope you did too.

The most beautiful part of the day was that we spent the whole day together.
That's a rarity for us, so it was so sweet!

We slept in, well until almost 9:00...another rarity as of late.
I made overnight french toast with strawberries for breakfast... so delicious.
We played some games, ran some errands, took Sadie to the dog park.
We made dinner together: chicken alfredo, broccoli, and garlic toast.
We watched a movie and shared slices of some totally delicious key lime & cookies & cream cheesecake from Fresh Market. (I love that place!)

I gave Chris a historical based book about various civilizations, some chocolate and a card of course.

Chris gave me a sweet card and a very beautiful bracelet. I need to take a picture to post...it's a sterling silver link bracelet with a heart-shaped charm accented with diamonds...I love it!

I'm so thankful to have such a loving husband!

No comments: