#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, February 26, 2009

call me crazy...

I have a growing collection of "baby things" for the "one day" when we have a baby.

I think it all started with a most precious outfit I couldn't turn down & has now evolved into a few outfits, a few toys, and mostly books.

Chris thinks I might be crazy...
my co-workers & girlfriends have assured me that I'm not crazy.

I hadn't added anything new to the collection in quite some time, until today.
I aquired this fun toy as a prize from the Opinion Square panel I'm a member of.

I take surveys for them, earn points, and then trade them in for prizes.
They have all sorts of prizes, most of which are things I don't need or already have.
They do have a ton of "baby thing" prizes though.
I figure it's an easy way to accumulate baby things at no cost to me!

This is an Itzbeen baby timer...
With the push of a button you can keep track of how long it's been since you last changed a diaper, fed your baby, & how long the baby's slept.
There's also one other button to keep track of the time of another activity like medication administration.
You can also use it to keep track of which side you last nursed from.
It has a clock and a night light.

I found it to be rather inventive & nifty...
even though I don't need it right yet!
(Hollie, you should check it out...it's very cool!)

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I NEED THAT!!! Or should say needed... I swear to you I have thought many many times that someone should invent a timer like that so I know how long Scarlett slept, or when she ate, or when I gave her Motrin this morning (went way over the 8 hours today - complete with screaming child...whoops!). That is an awesome addition to the baby collection!

Hollie said...

If you are crazy...I'm insane! :) You'll be thankful for that "baby hope chest". Trust me, Alan has stopped rolling his eyes at me!