#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Four things...

Four names that people call me:
1. "Starr:
2. "Babe"
3. "Sarah Parker Tarr"
4. "Sarah"-atleast someone calls me by my given name

Four jobs I have had:
1. Babysitter
2. Sales clerk/inventory manager @ my aunt & uncle's R.V. dealership
3. Nursing assistant at Emory
4. Oncology nurse at Duke

Four movies I would watch more than once:
1. Steel Magnolias
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. Patch Adams
4. Juno

Four places I have lived:
1. Conyers, GA
2. Milledgeville, GA
3. in an apartment in Durham, NC
4. in our house in Durham, NC

Four places I have been:
1. Alaska
2. Mexico
3. Pacific Northwest---Oregon & Washington
4. New York City

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Lyndsey
2. Courtney
3. My grading faculty for this semester
4. Facebook

Four of my favorite foods:
1. chips & salsa
2. Haribo gummy bears
3. pizza (especially sausage & mushroom or ham & pineapple)
4. fresh pineapple

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. a beach in Mexico
2. in my bed with Chris asleep next to me
3. Italy---I've never been but dream of going all the time
4. anywhere where I'm not doing school work

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. finishing my course work for my Master's (just the fellowship next spring & then I'm done)
2. hopefully going to San Antonio at the end of April
3. our 4th anniversary
4. ????---waiting to see what the rest of the year will bring!

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. American Idol (I just can't stop watching)
2. sports---mostly basketball right now; can't wait until baseball starts
3. CNN
4. Hell's Kitchen

No comments: