#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

spoiled already...

Baby T's arrival is still quite a way off (although I know the time will fly by), but already baby T is getting spoiled with fun things from family & friends.

Grammy & I made a trip to Babies 'R' Us within hours of the announcement. We came home with a set of green & yellow thermal receiving blankets and an adorable stuffed giraffe rattle.

Auntie Abbey sent 5 adorable onesies of varying sizes and although she thinks baby T is a boy, 3 of the 5 are definitely for a girl. We know it took a lot for Auntie Abbey, the soon-to-be GA Tech-grad, to buy the "My Heart belongs to Georgia" onesie so we especially are proud of that one. They're all precious...
Sissy, Uncle Steve, & Jennifer sent an adorable bib that says "Star of Mommy's blog" (will definitely be a true statement!), a set of hats & mittens, and a fun giraffe toy.

Thus far, I have been good about not running out buying things. It is so tempting, but I'm holding out until we know baby T's identity & then the shopping will really begin!

I have had fun pulling out the "secret box" (that hasn't been a secret for a while) filled with clothes, books, and goodies I have collected over the years for "to-be baby Tarrs". Most of the stuff I bought off of clearance racks & paid next to nothing for. Some things I even got by redeeming points for taking surveys with some of the online companies I am a member of.
I'll have to make a list of all the good stuff I found when I pulled out the "secret box" last week.

Oh, baby T you are already one spoiled little guy/gal!

No comments: