#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, August 11, 2011

documenting it all...

Since seeing out little one at the first ultrasound (I may have been slightly in denial prior to this), I have been determined to document the details of my pregnancy and our preparation for baby T.

Besides my blog, I have several fun ways to keep up with all of the fun and exciting details of this time in our lives!

Courtesy of Dr. Driver's office, I have a Smart Mom Planner where I record details of each appointment, jot questions for future appointments, draft a birth plan, and learn a little about what baby T is up to in there.

I wanted a pregnancy journal, but opted for one with mostly blank pages augmented with quotes, verses, and poems about pregnancy and children rather than one that has a week-by-week look at pregnancy (courtesy of Lyndsey, I have every imaginable book to explain that already). I bought "Before your Birth Day: A Pregnancy Journal". I love it. I'm sure that I write random things, but I try to write about my/our feelings, our conversations about baby T, making plans for our little one, and more.
Once we know if baby T is a boy or a girl, I want to pick out a baby book so I can document all the firsts & fun things that will go with watching our little one grow.
I have my eye on a couple of options...
Love this one for a girl...I love, love the bird theme! (Pepperpot Nest Baby Record Book)
This one has some great pages in it & again I love the bird theme! (Emma by C.R. Gibson)

And for a boy...
I love, love the pages in the book (atleast from what I can see online) (Baby Boy Dots by Penny Laine).
My 2nd favorite option for a boy (Sweet Pea by Anna Griffin)

It's so fun to document all of this excitement...

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Rowan's is that blue polka dot one by Penny Lane. I love it! The girl version is just as cute! :)

Sarah said...

Thanks Hollie. It's always good to have feedback from others who have used things like this for themselves.