#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, August 11, 2011

had to have it!

Well,
I had been really good about not buying anything for baby T until we find out our little one's gender...
until today!

I'm in love with Zulily...if you don' t know about it, definitely check it out!
Basically, they offer daily deals on children's books, toys, clothing, accessories and usually they toss in deals on maternity wear & chic things for moms.

Today they featured a deal on super cute gowns and playsuits from Parade Organics, an eco-friendly, fair trade company.
When I saw the brown & orange gown with a printed star & the words "star baby" I knew that I had to have it!

Starr is the nickname my Duke friends gave me years ago, and it's just stuck with me!
Several of them have already commented about a star(r) baby being on the way, so this gown is perfect.

Of course, I would have loved to have bought either something blue or pink, but not just yet...hopefully less than 3 weeks & we can start buying one or the other!!!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

So excited for you to find out! Is your belly starting to poke out yet? The gender sonogram was the most precious thing for us!

Sarah said...

I know...me too! We definitely can't wait for the gender ultrasound.
My belly has definitely started to poke out & you can see a little baby bump growing.