#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BABY T!!!

I'm so excited to say that a little baby T is on the way!!!
Chris & I are expecting our 1st little one on or around February 1st.
I am now 14 weeks pregnant and feeling great!

The first trimester was exciting, but exhausting. I felt like I couldn't sleep enough & I was quite nauseous for 3 or 4 weeks on end. I refused to eat hot food & pretty much lived off of cereal and yogurt.
Now, I don't feel like I have to have an afternoon nap every day (although, sometimes I still sneak one anyway) and I will pretty much eat anything in sight!

We have an appointment for our anatomy & gender reveal ultrasound on August 30th (4 weeks from today!!!), so fingers crossed tiny baby T will cooperate.
Since finding out we were expecting, I have had 2 dreams about giving birth to a baby girl. I have always imagined having little boys and how I would dress them & such. Now all I can think of it dressing up a sweet little girl!
I'm trying not to read into my feelings too much since regardless of the gender we are thrilled and so excited to welcome a sweet baby into our world!

We're anxious to know baby T's gender so we can start nailing down names, decorating his or her nursery, and making other key decisions dependent upon the gender.
I'm dying to start sewing clothes, bibs, burb cloths & such for our little one too...

The word excited just can't capture the wealth of our emotions right now!!! :-)
BABY T is on the WAY!!!

3 comments:

Mandy Mc said...

Congratulations you two! I know you are going to be fabulous parents.

Jill said...

I'm so happy for you. Boy or girl, they are both wonderful in their own way. Praying for a easy time and a healthy baby!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! How exciting!