#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday, August 22, 2011

new clothes!

Our little one is rapidly growing as evidenced by my rapidly growing baby bump!
This means I can no longer comfortably wear many of my pre-pregnancy clothes.

Thanks to Lyndsey I have a wonderful selection of lovely maternity clothes!!!

I feel so fortunate that I don't have to go out & spend hundreds of dollars on furnishing a wardrobe appropriate for work & downtime.

I have supplemented my new wardrobe with a few pieces that I'm quite excited about...

*A $5 pair of jean crop pants from Target (sooo comfortable)-I picked them up a few weeks ago on the 70% off clearance rack & then got another 30% off that!


*A $13 purple knit dress, also from the clearance rack at Target...it's wonderfully comfortable.


*I ordered a pair of black leggings from Old Navy for the fall. Less than $10!


*Today I splurged a bit...I saw this dress at Gap.com & just loved it. I got 30% off & free shipping, so all in total it was $41. I figure I can wear it to work, to church, and perhaps to a baby shower so it will get plenty of use! (That's atleast how I justified adding it to my wardrobe)

I'll probably add a few more pieces here & there but am pretty much set for the next 5 months!

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Now we just need a picture of YOU and your cute little bump modeling these new clothes!!