#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday, April 6, 2008

things to share...

We're hoping to get our new camera next Saturday. When we do, I'm going to be taking photos like crazy. I have so much to share...

the flowers blooming in our yard

the lamp on my desk in the office-it's so adorable

my new black & red toile tote bag

new photos of Sadie-she's such a photogenic pup!

the arbor we built a few weeks ago for our flower garden

updated photos of our house-it's been a while since I took new shots

the metal 'T' hanging by ivory ribbon on our front door

the adorable yellow taggie blanket I'm working on

the herbs I potted 2 weeks ago-basil & oregano...yummy!

It won't be long either & I'll have photos to share of my parents visit (less than 2 weeks!), our vegetable garden, our 2 new upholstered chairs for the den (my parents are delivering them to us), & so much more!

No comments: