#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday, April 21, 2008

lazy Sunday...

I love to hear it rain...

We had been out tossing a frisbee in the backyard this afternoon & it started to rain. By the time we made it inside it was pouring. Chris let up the windows in the living room and we just listened to it rain...sometimes I love a rainy afternoon.

We really enjoyed our visit with mom & dad this weekend. It was very laid back but we got out a bit and saw quite a few things. I cooked Friday night & the rest of our meals we ate on the go, with the exception of breakfast & we had these delicious berry cheesecake muffins I made!

We picked up some great things at the Farmer's Market Saturday morning. Chris & I got fresh green beans, okra, & strawberries and we bought bell pepper and tomato plants to plant in our garden hopefully next week. I'll have to take some pictures of them later! We also hit up a few antique stores since my parents enjoy "antiquing". I have been on a quest for antique hardcover books and ended up finding one so that was fun.

Last night we actually ended up at Carolina Brewery for dinner & it was so delicious! Oddly enough my dad said he wanted to see Horton Hears a Whoo so we went to the movies after dinner & what a cute movie it was! They came to church with us at U.B.C. and then headed home. We were sad for them to go, as always, but so enjoyed their visit with us!

My parents brought us the set of wingback chairs we bought from my uncle's friend. They're in our den at the moment, but aren't in position so when they are I'll take some pictures of our newest furniture.

Off to find some dinner for us...

No comments: