#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Friday, April 25, 2008

More new things to share...

I have picked up a few new clothes here and there over the last couple of weeks. I don't usually buy myself clothes often but I guess I was in a splurging mood, not that I spent much because everything I got was either on sale or a great price to begin with.

They're so springy & summery looking...love it!

Here's the sun dress I bought yesterday. I wish you could see more of the detail on it but the material is precious. It's very simple but cute! I might just mention that I love Kohls!
My mom & I found this shirt last weekend at Macy's on one of our shopping excursions. I wore it out to dinner last weekend & totally love it! I've always loved to wear green.
I found these adorable sandals at Kohl's yesterday. They look great with my new dress!
And last, but not least, here's the new scrub top I bought at Wal-Mart of all places. I got a pair of matching green pants too. I love the pink & green color combination and they're soooo soft.

That's all for the moment.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

So cute! I want to go shopping with you :o)