#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Friday, April 18, 2008

Company's coming...

My mom & dad are on their way to see us right now. We're so excited to have them visit us again.

While they're here I think we're going to visit the Sarah P. Duke Gardens and hit up the Farmer's Market in Raleigh. Strawberries and sweet potatoes are in season now...2 of my favorites! We'll probably cruise around Brightleaf Square too.

I made some mixed berry cheesecake muffins to share while my parents are here. They turned out looking pretty good, so I'll have to take a shot of them to post later.

Chris & I wanted to cook dinner for them one night and go out to dinner with them another night that they're here. I think we'll head out to dinner tomorrow night. With the help of some of my fine-food-loving friends I've selected a few places Chris & I have never been to but are supposedly great. We'll let them decide between Squid's, 411 West, or maybe Pop's. Who knows!

I better get going for now...I have an appointment for a hair cut at Aveda at 0930.

No comments: