#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, January 17, 2013

I know we are blessed.

I have been so thankful for Owen's school since day one, but this week I have reflected more on just how blessed we are to be a part of Woodmont Baptist Weekly Preschool.

It has become such a special place to us and I am so thankful for each of the sweet ladies who teach, care for, and love on each of the children every day. 

I know we are so blessed to be there when we drop Owen off & he's so content to be there...when we pick him up & he's so happy...when the director of the preschool stands by the front door during drop off & pick-up times to say good morning & good afternoon to each child and their parent...when the teachers meet each morning for devotion & prayer before we bring our sweet children to their classrooms...when I can rest assured that Owen's teachers will call us if anything at all goes wrong...when his sweet teachers send their priceless little daily notes home letting us know exactly how many peas, carrots, noodles, etc. Owen ate (P.S. it's nearly always all of them!)...when teachers in other classrooms know Owen's name...when the song of the month is "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands"...because the motto of Owen's school is "Caring hands to show God's love"and the mission is "to provide a loving and safe environment for learning in which Christian principles and values are taught through practice and example".

I could go on & on. I am so thankful that God has allowed us to become a part of such a special place. 

No comments: