#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Friday, January 25, 2013

Dear Owen.

January 25th, 2013

Dear Owen,

It's so hard to believe that you're now a year old! I remember the moment our eyes first met like it was yesterday. I thought that I could never love you more than I did in that moment, but I have fallen more in love with you every day since. The last year has been a most amazing year, and Daddy and I could have never imagined just how much joy you would bring to our lives. Your precious smile, eyes as blue as the sea, and your blonde hair melt me every time.

I have loved everything about being your mommy, but I have especially enjoyed watching your personality emerge over the last year. You are such a happy, easy-going little guy. You love to play, eat, and are even a pretty good little sleeper. I couldn't have hoped for a lovlier child.

I have also loved watching you learn new things. You are a very curious little man-you like to try to take things apart and try to figure out how things work. I can already see that even though you may look more like your mommy, I think that you think more like your daddy.

We really couldn't be sure of what to expect before you arrived. We weren't sure how to be parents , but with the help of God, our family, and our friends, we have learned so much about how to love you, teach you, and care for you. You in turn have taught us so much about life, about each other, and about love.

Daddy and I are so blessed to be your parents. We can't wait to watch you grow another year older.

I love you little man.

-Mommy

No comments: