#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Friday, January 25, 2013

Dear Chris.

January 25th, 2013
Chris,

We have survived the first year of parenthood!
I feel so blessed to have walked alongside of you as we have learned how to be Owen's parents.
I have loved watching you fall in love with our little man and watching him fall in love with you. Owen may look more like me, but I believe he thinks more like you.

It is no surprise to me that parenthood can bring strain to many marriages. I am so thankful that thus far we have parenthood has only brought us closer. We are a great team, and I am so proud of that. Our time together may have changed, but I love the way that we have worked to find moments alone, even if while folding heaping piles of laundry.

Thank you for being a wonderful husband and an amazing father.

Love,

Sarah

No comments: