#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Friday, August 3, 2012

7 years.

Chris & I celebrated our 7th anniversary on Monday.

It's so hard to believe that we have been married for 7 years-makes me feel just a little old!

It has been a wonderful 7 years filled with so many amazing adventures.

I thought I would summarize just some of the "big" things we've shared in 7 years as husband & wife.

We've lived in 4 homes in 2 states (NC & TN)......We've shared travels to Mexico, the beaches of N.C., Alaska, Portland & Seattle, St. Louis, Sweden, & Yellowstone.....We've endured the difficult losses of my grandmother & your grandfather.......You earned your PhD from UNC & I earned my MSN from Duke.......We've each changed jobs once.......We've joined a wonderful church together & have an amazing church family.......We've watched more football games together than I can even begin to number!.......And above all, we've grown our family & now share our love with our sweet Owen!

I'm so thankful for the blessing of an amazing husband. Can't wait to see what God has in store for the next 7 years, and all the years after that!



No comments: