#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday, August 20, 2012

When you thought I wasn't looking.

Chris' grandmother sent me this sweet poem for mothers so I wanted to share it with my fellow mothers...

When you thought I wasn't looking

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator, and I wanted to paint another one.


When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you feed a stray cat, and I thought it was good to be kind to animals.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you make my favorite cake for me, and I knew that little things are special things.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I heard you say a prayer, and I believed that there was a God to talk to.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I felt you kiss me good night and I felt loved.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw tears come from your eyes, and I learned that sometimes things hurt but it's alright to cry.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw that you cared, and I wanted to be everything I could be.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I looked. Thanks for all the things I saw when you thought I wasn't looking.

No comments: