#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday, August 20, 2012

Zipping zooming zebra.

About 2 months ago, we discovered that Owen loved the sound of the letter 'Z'. We randomly found this out when we were zipping him up in his sleep sack at night & would say 'zzzzzzipppp'. He would just laugh, laugh, laugh.

So, I took this a little bit further (I promise I'm not crazy) & I made up a little song for him.

Zipping Zooming Zebra

(To the tune of "If you're happy & you know it")

There's a zipping zooming zebra at the zoo,
There's a zipping, zooming zebra at the zoo,
There's a zipping, zooming zebra,
There's a zipping, zooming zebra,
There's a zipping zooming zebra aaaatttt theeeee zoooooo!

Now, because the zebra was getting lonely we had to create more beautifully alliterated animals like...

A school of swimming starfish in the sea
A sneaky slithering snake in the swamp
A friendly frolicking fox in the forest
A long leaping lizzard in the lagoon

Despite all of the new animal friends, the zebra is still his favorite. It calms him & usually makes him laugh...whatever it takes! So, I promise I'm sane just trying to have some fun with my little man.

No comments: