#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday, September 6, 2010

makings of a fabulous weekend...

enjoying Friday night dinner at the famous Loveless Cafe...i can't get over how amazing the biscuits & peach preserves were!

high temperatures on Saturday & Sunday of 78-82...I feel fall coming on!!!

chilling in my front porch rocking chair with coffee on a cool Saturday morning

browsing the neighborhood Farmer's Market Saturday morning taking in the cool air & the sounds of The Young Republics, my new favorite folk/bluegrass band

picking up this amazingly fresh basil at the Farmer's Market...we turned it into yummy pesto on Saturday afternoon!
the smell of our freshly mowed grass

taking in some football on Saturday...especially taking in UGA's 55-7 victory!

taking a walk across the Shelby Pedestrian Bridge Sunday afternoon taking in views like this...

enjoying my fresh gerberas & zinnias from the local flower shop...I could get used to fresh flowers in the house all the time!
finding Cheri a perfect birthday gift at Willow Tree, my favorite little local store

an extra day off to enjoy the weekend :-)


1 comment:

Jill said...

Sarah I'd love for you to post your pesto recipe. I use pesto quite a bit and would love to try to make my own.