#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

deals, deals, deals...

I have run across some fabulous deals lately...
I love a good deal!

Like this dress I scored at Macy's...cute, huh?
It was regularly priced @ $119..I found it on the clearance rack for $59.50 & got to take an additional % off...I paid $35 for it!

Last week at Walgreens, I bought a tube of Colgate Advanced Whitening toothpaste on sale & had a coupon...I paid a grand total of $0.24!

I scored ground turkey @ Kroger last week for $1.00/pound! I've frozen it in preparation for fall, also known as chili season!

I found the most adorable Paula Deen thank-you notes @ Michaels. They're purple, green & white with a sweet little bird & they say "Thanks Y'all"...love them!!! Best part, I paid $0.77 for a pack of 8!

Hoping to score more note-worthy deals this week!

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Get this...Target marked stuff down like crazy I got a laundry basket, 3 20 packs of hangers (nice durable plastic hangers), and a laundry bag for $4.33!!!
Awesome!

Sarah said...

awesome Abbey...that's why Target rocks my world!!!