#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday, June 22, 2008

yesterday...

was such a great day!

We got new cell phones yesterday & switched our plan to Verizon. I am already happier with Verizon than I was with AT&T. We each picked our own phone & luckily picked different ones. It was such a pain with us both having the same phone before. This is a picture of my new Motorola Moto. I love it! I'm especially enjoying utilizing the voice-activated commands on it.
We made our monthly trip to Sam's yesterday & I stocked up on fruit in mass quantity. I do love fruit! We bought 2 pounds of strawberries & a fresh pineapple which is so delicious.

Our Tom Petty tickets came in the mail yesterday!

We enjoyed Karen & Barron's wedding. It was so beautiful. She was such a beautiful bride & they are such a happy couple. We're blessed to have them as friends.
We ordered our plane tickets to Portland last night. We'll fly in on Tuesday, September 9th & be gone for a week! We're so excited!

Moving on to today...we took dinner to our friends Chad & Mandy and met their sweet new baby, Cady. She is a doll. We both held her & Chris looked so sweet holding a baby. She almost fell asleep in his arms but he gave her back to me & she did fall asleep. Adorable!

Lyndsey sent me a couple of new pictures of Miss Scarlett. Look at her in this most adorable dress I sent her this week....how sweet!
Off to spend a little time with Chris before bed...

No comments: