#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Friday, June 20, 2008

I ate all night & slept all day

That pretty much sums up the last 3 nights & days for me as I've been trying to work 7p-7a.

I say try because I was struggling. It seems like it's getting harder to adjust to night shift instead of easier. That's probably because I only do it every 5 or 6 weeks, but that's certainly ok with me.

I went to breakfast with Kerri & Rachel this a.m. at Elmo's...soooo yummy! I came home & got in bed at 9:30 & was up by 1:15 so I can do some catching up & try to get my body back on a somewhat normal schedule.

We're dog sitting my in-laws dog, Jasper, who's an Italian Greyhound. He's such a cute little dog. He & Sadie play well together so that's good. He'll be with us for more than a week so hopefully they'll still be playing well when it's all over & done with. I'm going to take some pictures of the 2 of them. I love having another photo subject around!

Off to listen to more lectures & read more journal articles...

No comments: