#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

random notes...

* I got my hair cut this morning at Aveda. Nothing major, just a shape & trim.

* I'm working nights for the next 3 shifts starting tonight. I haven't worked nights in about 6 weeks, but I think it'll be a nice break. At least I can probably get a lot of homework done.

* The dinner I went to last night at the Angus Barn was great. It was definitely the best steak I've ever had, of course it was filet mingon. They fed us appetizers, salad, a huge meal, and a desert sampler. I was so stuffed after we left.

* Last night, Chris & I bought tickets to the Tom Petty concert on July 12th!
* Karen & Barron's wedding is this Saturday at 3 p.m. We're so happy for the 2 of them!

* Chris & I have planned a trip first-thing Saturday morning to the Durham Farmer's Market. I want to get some fresh lettuce, corn (if they have any in yet), strawberries, and some blueberries.

* Chris & I are talking about buying a new mattress for ourselves. We definitely need one. It may wait until after our trip in September since we're saving up for that now.

* I picked the first squash out of garden a few minutes ago. It's a big one, but I don't think we're going to have that many this year.

* My mom bought me a lavender-scented reed diffuser. I put it in the living room yesterday & absolutely love the way it smells.

* We're more than 1/2 way through the summer semester...yeahhh!!!

* 2 months from today is the Yankee's game that Abbey & I have tickets to see!

No comments: