#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday, June 9, 2008

Survivor's Day 2008...

was a success!
But, it was ohhh soooo hot! It was 102 on Sunday so we had to do some restructuring & move some things indoors, but overall it was great.

I think the biggest hit, atleast for the kids, was the appearance of the Durham Bull's baseball team's mascot, Wool E. Bull. I had worked it out for him to come for about an hour & have some pictures made with the kids. They loved it.
The pinwheel project I picked turned out beautifully! I was so happy with them. They were a hit & looked great too! Here is a pic...

Perhaps best of all, I saw one of my favorite past past patients today. He couldn't make it to Survivor's Day yesterday, but stopped by to say hi today! He's very dear to me & I'm so pleased to see him doing well!

No comments: