#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday, November 16, 2009

Operation Christmas Child

This is Samaritan's Purse Nationwide Collection Week (Nov. 16th-23rd) for Operation Christmas Child boxes.

This marks the 9th year that I have participated & I look forward to it every year.
Chris & I enjoy going shopping and picking out fun things for a sweet boy or girl somewhere in the world.

This year, Chris stuffed a box for a boy 5-9 years old.
He had perhaps too much fun...I could hardly close the box!
It's filled with candy, plastic bugs, crayons, dinosaur figures, transformer figures, a notebook, a toothbrush, toothpaste, and hand sanitizer (ok, so I told him to toss in the hand sanitizer!).

I too had lots of fun filling my box for a 5-9 year old girl.
My box is stuffed with a sweet baby doll, a 2nd outfit for the doll, a notebook, crayons, adorable Disney fairy candies, a princess comb and mirror set, a toothbrush, toothpaste, and hand sanitizer.

For the first time ever if you make the donation for shipping ($7) online at Samaritan's Purse, you will be given tracking numbers so you can follow your box all the way to the hands of a needy child...how awesome!

It's not too late to stuff your boxes...

1 comment:

Courtney said...

We have our three that we are dropping off this week!! I didn't know about the ability to track the boxes now, too cool :o)