#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, November 5, 2009

November already?

It's so hard for me to believe that it's already November.

With my favorite month of the year gone, I'm looking forward to the Christmas season.
As usual, Chris is warning me that I'm getting too excited about Christmas too early...in my book, there's no such thing!

Again this year, I've fallen behind in where I want to be in my Christmas crafting projects...surprise, surprise!
I'm trying not to worry about it too much.
I'm determined this year to enjoy the Christmas season & not focus too much on what I can't get done.

I have been sewing a few things lately, some of which will be Christmas gifts...
*these awesome fabric key chains
*the ric rac kitchen towel below-this is one of many!
*aprons like I shared a while back

I'm hoping to have time to keep sewing some more fun gifts...
I'd like to try my hand at these personalized embroidered towels--I want to make one for every holiday & season!

I'm pretty stumped on what do to for Christmas cards this year...
Last year I didn't include a picture in our card & I regreted it, so this year there will be a picture.
Next dilemna---which picture?
Sadly, I don't have a great one of Chris & I that I think is Christmas card-material.
So, I've got to get one...
Hopefully by next weekend we'll have the perfect picture & then I can go from there!

I love this wreath...I hope I'll be making one in the next few week to adorn our front door..this looks too Easter-like to me, but I love the idea. Check out the tutorial here.

The countdown 'til Christmas is on...49 days!

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Fun crafts! I am contemplating making that wreath too! Let me know how yours turns out!