#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Why I love my job...

  • I have a job!

  • I don't dread getting up to go to work in the mornings.

  • Today my patient's daughter asked if I would go home with them.

  • I have the BEST co-workers...we are a great team!

  • My patients often don't believe that I'm "old enough to be a nurse".

  • I love my boss (and no, she didn't pay me to say that).

  • My patients are so excited for me to meet their families & friends.

  • I get to work the most amazing patients ever...people who are always making the most of a bad situation!

  • My patients call me sweetheart, dear, darling, honey...

  • I leave work every day feeling like I did atleast 1 small thing to help 1 person.

  • I am proud to be a nurse!

  • I fall asleep at night realizing just how blessed I really am.

No comments: