#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday, June 7, 2009

ABCs of me...

A - Age: 25
B - Bed size: queen
C - Chore you hate: does school work count? if not, folding laundry
D - Dog's name: Sadie
E - Essential start your day item: a long, hot shower; a glass of orange juice; I like coffee on days I can sip on it slowly in my pjs
F - Favorite color: green
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'3"
I - Instruments you play(ed): flute in middle school, xylophone & cymbals in high school, piano for a long time
J - Job title: Oncology Certified registered Nurse
K - Kid(s): not just yet!
L - Living arrangements: our lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooom home
M - Mom's name: Catherine
N - Nicknames: Babe, Starr, Lovey Fish (my dad has always called me that!)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: nope
P - Pet Peeve: rude people
Q - Quote from a movie: "There's no place like home." (The Wizard of Oz)
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: Cheri (22), Abbey (19)
T - Time you wake up: 5:45 if I'm going to work, usually by 8:00 if not
U - Underwear: gotta have it!
V - Vegetable you dislike: beets, collards, turnips
W - Ways you run late: getting lost if I don't know where I'm going; losing track of time while getting ready---I'm usually on-time though
X - X-rays you've had: dental
Y - Yummy food you make: I'm becoming infamous for my molten chocolate cakes, but really I love to cook more than bake
Z - Zoo favorite: elephants (don't know why---I've always like elephants)

1 comment:

Abbey Parker said...

Yeah your sibling Abbey is 20!!!