#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, July 17, 2008

yard sale & misc. updates

It's been a busy week...
last Saturday night was Tom Petty...it was awesome!
He played for over 2 hours & played all of the hits.
I love going to concerts where you know the words to all of the songs.
We had a great time!
I was in charge M, T, & W at work this week.
I was definitely ready for a few days off.
I had lunch & browsed at the mall with Karen today.
It was nice to be out & about on such a nice day.
Peppes & Pop kindly advanced my birthday check this week so I could buy a comforter set from Linens N Things that I had falled in love with.
I have waited this long to buy a comforter for our guest room because nothing seemed to be exactly what I was looking for...until now!
I bought it today & can't wait to get it on the bed!
What's keeping me from getting the new comforter on the bed???
A ton of stuff piled up in our guest room in prep for a yard sale Saturday a.m.
I've been wanting to have a yard sale for quite some time but didn't feel like I had enough stuff.
A friend of mine mentioned the same thing to me, so we decided to have a multi-household yard sale at another friend's house this Saturday.
I'm looking forward to cleaning out some clutter &hopefully making a little bit of money in the process.
Off to make some dinner...

No comments: