#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday, July 28, 2008

Anniversary, the beach, & early birthday gift...

Wednesday is mine & Chris' 3rd anniversary! It's so hard to believe how fast the 3 years has flown by. It's been wonderful, and I am so thankful to have been blessed with such a wonderful, loving husband.

Here are two of my favorite pictures from our wedding day...


To celebrate our anniversary, Chris is taking me to the beach Saturday. We'll just be there for the day, but that's plenty of time to take in some sun, sand, & a nice dinner. We're looking forward to it!

In preparation for our beach trip Saturday, Chris gave me an early birthday present on behalf of his parents. They had it shipped here probably 3 weeks or more ago, but I was told I couldn't have it...gotta hate that! When Chris told me his beach plans for us, he told me I could open my birthday present from his parents on Sunday before I went to work, so I did & they got me a tripod shelter for the beach. It's perfect! Chris set it up in the backyard overnight to stretch it out a bit & check out how to get it all set up. I think it's going to be perfect to shield some of the sun, but not too much & have a cooler place to chill out in the heat of the day! I can't wait to try it out on Saturday!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hi Sarah! I found your blog through facebook. It's fun to blog, isn't it?! I can't believe you guys have been married 3 years! I remember coming to your wedding with April. Happy Anniversary!