#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

$82...

that's how much I made at the yard sale on Saturday.

I didn't think that was too bad especially since I had nothing big to sell. It was mostly all small stuff. It was little work for me too since I had been setting things aside for a yard sale for quite some time.

I'm just happy to have the stuff off of our hands!

We spruced up the yard a bit Saturday evening & then treated ourselves to a delicious dinner of grilled prime rib, grilled squash/zuchinni/tomato medley, roasted red potatoes, baked beans, and a peach cobbler (with fresh peaches!) for desert. It was so delicious.

I got the bedding put on our guest bed Sunday afternoon. It looks great. I'll have to take some pictures of it to post soon. Now we're just waiting on our next set of company. Sissy, Steve, Benjamin & Jennifer are coming up on August 7th which is just around the corner!

I'm working nights this week. It's a nice change of pace from the last few crazy weeks around here.

More later in the week...

No comments: