#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Saving $ & earning FREE stuff

These days I think everyone is looking for ways to save money & get FREE stuff. Here are some of my favorite ways...

Right now Kroger has a promotion going on where for each $300 gift card you buy, they had an free $30 to it! We heard about this a couple of months ago & read up on it & decided there really were no strings attached so we did it. I bought 2 more yesterday, totalling $660 but we only paid $600...$60 in free groceries works for me! Check it out, I think the promotion ends at the end of July!

This website is great...www.mypoints.com. Sign up to receive e-mails based on your interests and preferences & for each e-mail you open & 'read' get 5 points. You can also take surveys and earn points for shopping online. After accumulating points you can redeem them for giftcards to popular resturants and stores. I recently redeemed my 6th or 7th reward gift card from them. It's no hoax...it works!

Another great site...www.opinionsquare.com. Here you can take surveys that earn you points which you can then trade in for merchandise or gift cards. I love it!

more later...

No comments: