#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, May 31, 2007

No computer=no fun

I'm back again after another long time without a post. The good news is that our hard drive for the laptop is in the mail so we should hopefully be up & running by the beginning of next week. I will be so thrilled to have access to a computer at home again!

We've been very busy lately spending a lot of time at work & back & forth between home in Georgia. I've been picking up quite a bit of overtime lately & work has just been soooo busy. I was home for Courtney's shower on Mother's Day weekend, then we were back last weekend for Abbey's graduation from high school, & I'm headed home again Friday a.m. for Courtney's wedding on Saturday! A lot of driving, but a lot of fun too!

We'll be leaving for Alaska in just a little more than 2 weeks. We're all gettting sooo excited. We've booked all of our Princess excursions for the land & sea portions, so all that's left to do is wait, pack & hit the plane! I can't wait to share pictures & stories with everyone.

We haven't had much time for work around the house lately with all of our trips, but as soon as the laptop is up & running again I'll have some new pictures to post. For now, it's back to work.

No comments: