#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Computer is Back!

Chris was able to get our computer working again! We ended up just buying a hard drive that luckily resolved the problem so we only spent $60! That definitely saved us quite a bit of money. I'm at work tonight, but when I'm home either tomorrow or Friday I'll add pictures to a post. I've got lots of pictures to share!

We leave for Alaska on Sunday! We're all getting very excited. I can't wait to have stories & pictures to share with everyone when we get back. Tonight's my last shift of work for over 3 weeks. I think I'm getting a much-deserved break from this place.

I've registered for the GRE on July 30th, our 2nd anniversary!, so I've been prepping for that in my spare time. I hope that goes well so I can start applying in the late summer.

Enough updates for now. I'll post pics soon.

1 comment:

Professor Howdy said...



Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!