#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday, May 13, 2007

A post with pictures...finally!

I finally have access to a computer where I can load all of the pictures that we've been storing on our memory card while our computer has been out of service. I came home this weekend to throw Courtney's shower so I have been catching up on computer stuff & e-mails while I have the chance!


Courtney's shower that Lyndsey & I threw for her was today & it turned really well, atleat I think so. She got lots of fun things. The wedding is now less than 3 weeks away...how fun! Here's a picture of the invitation that I made for her shower.



I had found a few little unisex baby gifts for Lyndsey since we don't know yet if the Cavola baby is a boy or a girl. I found the cutest little onesie that says "Party in my Crib 2 a.m.", a blue/yellow/green dragonfly stuffed toy that lights up & plays Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, and some of the cutest little yellow & white baby caps. I can't get over how excited I am for her!


Chris says he can tell that Sadie's been missing me while I've been gone this weekend. I miss her little cuddly self too! Of course, I miss my wonderful husband as well. It's hard to be away from them, but I've had fun catching up on stuff at home with my family & friends. Here's a recent picture of Sadie!
I'm itching to paint our bedroom sometime before I go back to work on Friday. I just have to make sure Chris is ok with the color & then I'll be good to go. It's the same color in our guest bedroom, but I love how neutral it is & want to use it in our room too. Plus we already have left over paint to do it with & we already have all of the supplies except a few new roller covers, so it should be a very inexpensive project for me. I'm ready to hang these new Southern Living sconces I bought on the wall...check them out!



Well, those are enough pictures for now...hopefully I can squeeze some more pictures in later. Off to visit Peppes & Pop.

No comments: