#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Yet another update

Our computer has officially bit the dust so I've had no way to update my little blog. I'm itching to post pictures on here too. Hopefully I can do some of that over the weekend. We're going to have to buy a new laptop as soon as we have time to do some research & figure out what we're really looking for. Hopefully we'll get a great deal too!

Lots of news, but not much time here at work for updates!

I'll be headed home tomorrow morning for the weekend to throw a bridal shower for Courtney that Lyndsey & I have been planning for a while now. I'm very excited & I think it will turn out well! The wedding is coming up...June 2nd will be here before we know it!

My best friend since kindergarten, Lyndsey, just told me this week that she is 10 weeks pregnant! She is due December 2nd & I am so excited for her!!! Her & Cameron will have been married for 3 years coming up in June. I wish they were not all the way in Boston so I could meet the baby sooner & spend more time with him/her, but we'll work something out. I can't wait to share in all of the new memories they'll be making with their new son or daughter. Congratulations Lyndsey!

Back to work for now. Hopefully I can have some new pictures of Sadie, the yard, some new house things & such posted while I'm at home.

No comments: