#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Unimaginable

The tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School has left me and many others dealing with so many questions, emotions, and fears. No doubt I would have been touched by it at any point in my life, but now being a mother I know that I have even more affected by the event.

I cannot even begin to imagine what these grieving families must be experiencing. I pray for them daily.

Although there is so much about the tragedy that we can't possible understand, I can be certain of what I do know-Those sweet children are resting in the arms of God...God is mourning with us...Our God is a great comforter...evil has been overcome by good, not in this world but in the world to come...our world needs Christ and his love more than ever.


No comments: