#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Owen's nursery

I'm baaacckkk!!!
I am obviously soooo behind with blogging, but to get somewhat up to date I thought I would post a few pictures of Owen's nursery.
We still have one more picture to hang on the wall beside his crib.
Otherwise, it's pretty much done.
I'm so happy with how it turned out & can't wait to introduce our baby boy to his precious room!

There are so many special touches in Owen's nursery...the lamp and soft cloth blocks were made by Cheri. The picture above the changing table was painted by my dear friend Beth from Belmont. I made the pennant banner hanging above the crib. I love that so many things in the nursery have such special meaning.



1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Love it! His room is precious. Can't wait to see him!