#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

D-E-A-L-S!

You know that I love a great deal!

This week @ CVS:

-I got 1 Skintimate shaving cream for $2.94, but got $2.50 ECB back=$0.44

-I got 1 Colgate toothbrush for $1.99, but got $2 ECB back= FREE

Other deals:

-With the help of my work "lunch quad crew", I collected 20 Lean Cuisine codes & have ordered my FREE lunch bag...love it!

-I also just ordered a $25 Target gift card MyPoints...I take surveys & open e-mails from them to earn points that I can redeem for gift cards...I love it! I've got my eye on a summer dress @ Target, so i can't wait for the gift card to arrive!

-Best deal recently: I joined Groupon, got a $10 discount code for my 1st purchase. Got an offer for movie tickets for "The Lincoln Lawyer" (Matthew McConaughey) for $6 each. Bought 2=$12=$10 code= $2/2 tickets! Looks like date night this weekend!

No comments: