#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2 years.

It was 2 years ago today that Peppes died.
Some days it still feels like it was yesterday and other times it feels like it was a forever ago that I talked to her last.

In keeping with the tradition I started last year, I'm making a from-scratch "Peppes Banana Pudding" for desert tonight.
It's just a small way that I can keep memories of my time with her alive.
Just like last year, I imagine the pudding will be mixed with a few tears.

My life is forever changed by her absence, but is forever better because of knowing and loving her.

3 comments:

Hollie said...

I know you miss your Peppes so much. She was a precious lady. Thinking of her today as well. How is your Grandpa doing?

Courtney said...

I think that is a wonderful tradition! What a great way to remember and honor Peppes!

Abey said...

I feel the same! She would be proud to know her banana pudding live on!