#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

who knew?!

My last day of work is Thursday... :-(

Who knew that almost 5 years ago when I took my 1st job as a nurse that I would fall so in love with such a place, such patients, such awesome co-workers & the most wonderful manager ever.

I feel so blessed to have spent the 1st 5 years of my nursing career in such a wonderful place.

I have learned so much & been touched by so many amazing people who have taught me what being a nurse truly means.

We've shared many tears, many laughs, and we've worked together as a team day in & day out.

I never could have imagined that leaving my "9100 family" would be this difficult.

Thank you to all of my amazing friends who have made this part of my life journey so wonderful...who knew that I could love you so much!

9100 Rocks!!!

No comments: