#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

advice?

We ended up selling our washer & dryer with our house as the buyers were really hung up on having them & we didn't want to lose an offer negotiating over something we could replace.

This leaves us shopping for a new washer & dryer in the midst of everything else we have going on.

Does anyone absolutely love or absolutely hate their washer & dryer & want to share that or any other advice you have?

I love to know what others think before I buy things for myself!

2 comments:

Mandy Mc said...

Make sure you check Craigslist in Nashville. We left our W/D in NC too. We searched around on CL and there were some good deals. We ended up buying a set from a friend of my grandmother though (actually from that person's family because her friend died, but that's beside the point). They aren't what I would have chosen if I was buying brand new, but the price was right!

Lyndsey said...

We have the Whirlpool Duet front loading washer and dryer. I say if you opt for front loading, get the extended warranty. While I do love our set, we have had to get several repairs on it (seemed to be all related to one problem they failed to fix the first time) so it's nice to have them come out and fix with no money out of our pocket! Good luck shopping!