#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, April 8, 2010

phone interview!

After much denial about the fact that I must leave the 2 jobs I love here & find a new one in Nashville,
I finally took a leap & applied for a job.

I submitted my online application last Monday
& drum roll, please...

I got called for a phone interview next Monday!!!

I really feel that I'm taking a big leap by applying for this job, so I'm super excited that they seem atleast a little interested in me.

If I get the job, I would be an instructor/assistant professor at Belmont University, a private Christian-affiliated college in downtown Nashville.

Considering I have not applied for any further jobs, I'm hoping and praying that the phone interview goes well and that I get called for an on-campus interview.

Chris & I are planning to peruse around Belmont's campus next weekend when we make our 1st trip to our new home-city!
It looks like a gorgeous place...
Hopefully more good news to come!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats on the interview!!! That's a big step :o)

Lyndsey said...

Congrats on the interview! I hope you get the job!