#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday, February 15, 2010

skiing

We've been back from skiing in CO for over a week now & I still can't get over how fun it was.
Copper Mountain is absolutely beautiful.
The Rockies are absolutely breathtaking...
It snowed 5 out of the 6 days we were there...the biggest, most beautiful snowflakes I've ever seen!

We had such a blast!

It was my 1st time ever skiing, even though it has always been on my "bucket list"...

i was scared & intimitated at 1st,
never got used to just how heavy the ski boots are,
finally got the hang of it all about day 3,
was cruising the green slopes on day 4,
came home sore and with a few bruises, but no broken bones!

We spent 2 evenings tubing down the Coca Cola tubing hill...what fun.
I laughed the whole time like a small child!

So glad I at least tried it.
Even more glad that I loved it!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Glad you had a great time!!! Colorado is soooo beautiful, i think we are going to try and go during the summer and do some hiking. Can't wait to see more pictures, (maybe not on facebook though!) :o)

Lyndsey said...

Love the pictures! It looks so fun! It makes me cold though to look at all that snow in Chris's beard!!