#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday, February 15, 2010

official

It's official...
our house is for sale.
The sign went up Friday night.
We just got a call that we have a showing tomorrow at 1 pm.


As excited as we are for this new stage in our lives,
I am not looking forward to giving up our home.
We love our home!
It's unique & fun.
We have made so many memories here...
It will always be our 1st real home.

It's a bittersweet thing...
not looking forward to packing up the house,
moving things to a new place,
getting re-organized all over again,
being renters again...


Oh well, a home is what you make it...
I'll be blessed to have a roof over my head and my family at my side.
That's what will make our new abode our home!


2 comments:

Courtney said...

woohoo!! Yay for "for sale" signs! Good luck :o)

Hollie said...

awesome! lots of luck! :)