#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday, January 28, 2010

deals

I love a good deal!

Check out my new fun shoes...
$8.48 on clearance at Target!

I made a Kroger run today & also found some great deals.
When you buy 10 participating items you get $5 off your total purchase.
I ended up buying 20 participating items to get $10 off...
On top of that, I had coupons for some stuff, so for instance...

Hunts canned diced tomatoes were $.49 if you bought them as part of the participating item sale.
I LOVE Hunts canned tomatoes. I use them a LOT!
I had 2 coupons for them...$.45 off of 3 & $1 off of 4.
With Kroger doubling the $.45 coupon, I got 7 cans of Hunts tomatoes for $1.53!!!
Can't beat that...

I LOVE SAVING $$$!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

sarah...are you getting in to couponing. I just love it. the girls at work and I do it. it's so much fun. A little challenging with a little one in tow, but still fun. Hope you are doing well. Have fun in CO!