#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas recap

Sadly, Christmas is over ...
Overall, we had a great Christmas.

It was so wonderful to visit with our families and friends for an entire week.

We were blessed with such lovely gifts from friends and family.
I can't name everything, but here's a quick run down of some new fun things I have...
*an FM transmitter so I can play my iPod in the car :-)
*the newest John Grisham & Dan Brown books
*adorable shirts and sweaters with ruffles & fun embelishments
*polka dot rain boots
*a beautiful cake plate
*The Pioneer Woman cookbook (love all the pictures!)
*a memory foam pillow (it's awesome!)
*a super adorable personalized picnic basket
*a mini-felt owl handmade by Lyndsey (I'm using as a keychain :-))
*a subscription to Food Network magazine
*ski gloves and ear muffs for my upcoming 1st ski vacation!!!
*a ski jacket
*AND...last, but definitely not least...
a pair of diamond solitaire earrings from my sweet husband
(he's such a dear)

We got back Thursday afternoon and I went back to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so I have yet to upload any Christmas photos but plan to do so soon.

Now, it's back to "reality" again...

1 comment:

Jill said...

Sarah it sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm looking forward to seeing all your pictures when you get a chance to upload them.