#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

a taste of fall...

The last few days have been absolutely lovely...
temperatures in the 70s, a cool breeze blowing...
I could almost feel fall in the air!
(even though I know there are many more hot days to come)

I love fall!
It's definitely my favorite time of year.
What's not to love...

I can't wait for---
the feel of fall in the air,
football season,
fall colors,
hot chocolate,
watching my beautiful blooming mums,
sweaters,
candy corn,
our apple tree blooming,
cool mornings & cold evenings,
a trip to the mountains with my girls,
yummy soups & stews for dinner,
the leaves changing colors,
long-sleved t-shirts,
Thanksgiving,
knowing that Christmas is coming (yes, I'm obsessed!).

Definitely can't wait for fall!

1 comment:

Mandy Mc said...

YAY! I'm glad you found me. I subscribing to your blog in my google reader so that I can keep up with you. Hope you're well.