#header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday, September 27, 2009

it's official (my 200th post!)

Wow...my 200th post!
I've definitely become addicted to the blogging world.

Well, the official news is that Chris' job search has begun.
He's been looking for a month or so, but now has 2 official applications out for post-doc positions (1 at Vanderbilt University & 1 at Emory University).
He's also corresponding with a private company here in the Triangle.
Now, the waiting game is on!

It's so hard to believe it's time for yet another transition in our lives.
It seems like just yesterday that we moved here as the start to our journey together.
I never thought I would like here as much as I do.
We still miss being 7 hours away from our families, but we do love it here!

Can't wait to see what's in store for us next!

No comments: